Our services aim to PROVIDE SUPPORT to natural persons, companies and institutions starting from a DEEP STUDY of the situation, evaluating the measures for a better COMPETITIVE POSITIONING, in order to OPTIMIZE RESULTS.
Research studies on population in general, specific groups and homes. These investigations constitute the basis to know the public needs, opinions and attitudes, define public policies, measure social demands, evaluate and adjust strategies. Areas: Health, Education, Poverty and living standards, Senior Citizens, Employment, Social Values, Opinions and attitudes towards political and current issues.
MARKET AND/OR PUBLIC OPINION RESEARCH
QUANTI- QUALITATIVE MEDIA ANALYSES
– Opinion polls.
– Focus groups.
– Creative laboratory groups.
– In-depth interviews.
COMPREHENSIVE COMMUNICATION STRATEGIES
– Media appearances and mention follow-up.
– Frequent and quality appearances.
– Amount of press notices according to participation of actor as principal or secondary.
– Thematic detail of contents of press notices according to opinions of the media.
– Analysis of communicational needs.
– Image and communication audit.
– Institutional press and relations with journalism.
– Strategies for relations with government and community.
– Development of tools for internal communication.
– Composition of corporate communications.
– 2.0 Communication
– Consumption and market studies.
– Advertising analysis.
– Research on image and positioning.
– Analysis on positioning, awareness and voting intention.
– Feasibility analysis regarding to political goals.
– Development of political, communicational and discursive strategies.
– Candidate coaching.
– Training for political groups surrounding a candidate.
– Intervention and creativity on public streets.
– Media strategy.
– Positioning on social networks and relations with electorate.